Saturday 10 November 2018

Review of Love Forts Container House Type A

After a long time away, I am back. I hope I was missed hahaha. Anyway, a review that was long time coming. It was a wooden house by a chinese brand "Love Forts". It was a very long and sometimes frustrating build. But overall, I am quite pleased with it.

The build it itself is quite simple but the instructions dont always tell you on how to get from one point to the other. The rest is left to your own imagination and creativity. So without much further ado, lets start.



















So there it is. Out of the 6 LEDs in the house, 4 are working fine while two arent. Somethings that we have to live with, I guess. All in all, the build was great, though sometimes messy because of the glue involved haha. But I would still do it again. See you all again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment