Friday 8 December 2017

Review of Daban MG Crossbone Fighter




Hi everyone. I have been very busy with life and studies. I needed to blow some steam so here I am again, bringing you the Daban MG Crossbone. It comes from the mecha series, Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam.



The packing as expected is standard from Daban. Nice box art all around as well.


The chest piece comes with the expected crossbones and the skull on it. I must tell you, having a skull on the mecha is not really standard for the design.



The head piece also has the skull theme...looks halloween-ish haha. All good so far, except that there is a loose piece of what is an antenna on the head piece which looks like what the lead robot had in the movie, Chappie. That tends to fall off very easily.



The arms are pretty standard though the thumbs can fall off under the slightest pressure.



Pretty dainty feet. But look sturdy enough.


The legs are fine..though one piece snapped off under pressure. Though to be fair, I think it was my more my fault that the piece itself. Anyway, its always better to be cautious.


With the waist piece on.


Yep, passes the first test: Stand on its own. (I have had bad experience with the Dragon Momoko Tallgeese II so you'll have to forgive my insistence on standing free)


The fighter extension.


With it properly slotted in.



The "cloth", though I am not sure why it is called cloth.



Cloth slotted on, which basically covers the shoulders like skeletor's cape. (Young uns, please google him).


The weapons included with the kit. The bottom two weapons combine as well:


The combined blaster.

That brings us to the end. The completed kit looks good though I was expecting a bit more "presence" from it. The "Halloween" theme is interesting and different. Some parts are a little loose, but it could be my own mistake with fixing them as well. The plastic is expected Daban quality.

See you guys soon..

If you have enjoyed this post, then please share it. You can also subscribe and follow me using the options to the right. Leave me comments for any questions or even if you just want to say Hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment