Tuesday 19 September 2017

Review of LEPIN 20003 24 Hours Race Car - Type B

Now after the Falcon, time has come to change things with a Technics kit so lets get right to it. Presenting the 24 Hours Race Car.



The box art is decent as always. And surprise surprise, its a 2 in 1 kit. so as always I will make the Type B first. The instruction manual as usual does not include Type B so I downloaded it onto my tablet before starting construction.


The front suspension is interesting.



The chassis comes together in with a nice snap fit. Usual Lepin quality so no complaints so far.


Interesting engine block


Now mounted on the chassis.


The rear chassis now



The construction like with all Technic kits is interesting and doesnt seem boring even though there are so many cars available.





The front part comes with a nifty gimmick which I shall cover later at the end of this post.




Only driver's seat available. This car is definitely for those who are introverts haha.



Three knobs to control hmm..I think one would be for the steering. Not sure about the rest though.


Presenting the boot


Anybody want some rims??



The gimmick which I told you about earlier? The headlights flip up and down if you turn a knob. Pretty nifty trick.


Anyone wants to go for a ride?


And turning a knob, opens up the boot. And it comes with cup holders too. (Just kidding)


Last but not the least..a V8 engine for the muscle car aficionados.

Will be posting Type A pics soon.

2 comments:

  1. 1 more review on the C model ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If can you send me the instructions for the Type C model then I would like to review that too....As of now, I do not have the instructions for Type C.

      Delete